I've done it - it's taken over 5 weeks - I'm exhausted! Terry has said a couple of times - you're just like your little nana Eileen was, active all day long. We aren't all Eileen's you know!" Even little Eileen's need a day of rest!
After early mornings and late nights of Disney - we all needed a day to chill. So that's just what we did - nothing! We spent the day in the hotel - kids playing laptops, Terry watching the golf. I couldn't help myself and walked up to Target for a couple of hours - but nothing more.
We were asleep again by 8pm, ready for our last day of Disney.
As this is a small blog, i'll just mention the funniest thing - everywhere we go I am seeing people that look like people I know. Maybe it is because we have been away so long but especially at Disneyland (as there are so many people) it felt like at every turn someone looked like someone I knew. Or maybe I am so tired I am starting to hallucinate!
No comments:
Post a Comment